Saturday, March 21, 2015

Fat Girl Going Skinny

My goal for this wedding is to look pretty.  This is going to be painful!  Lol.
I've stopped drinking soda.  Mountain Dew was my addiction, my only addiction in life.  This has been day #2 of only drinking water (and a little milk with breakfast).  Been putting Mio Energy into my water to give it some extra flavor...so far it's working, haven't had any unbearable cravings.  Had a little crash earlier today...well, more like I laid my head on Jeff's lap after dinner and woke up two hours later.
I ordered TruWeight & Energy, an appetite suppressor and energy supplement.  A friend of mine has had great success with it, without incorporating any special dieting or exercise.  With my goal plan, I may be at my goal weight of 130 by October!  *Fingers crossed*
Joined Planet Fitness, actually went there for the first time today.  30 minutes doing HIIT on the elliptical machine, then 15 minutes of aerobic-setting on the exercise bike, then another 30 minutes split between the rowing machine, shoulder press and lat pulldown to work on my arms (using 45 lb weights).  Then finally 50 reps on the ab machine using 45 lb weights.
Ready to throw up?  Lol.  I had to cut my face out of these because I am THAT ashamed.  You'll see my tats though, that's your proof it's me ;)
I'm starting my journey at close to my highest weight (equal to where I was when I was about 7-8 months pregnant with baby #3).  I am 166 lbs as of yesterday when I weighed myself (haven't gotten a measuring tape to do measurements yet).  These are my before pictures...hopefully there will be nice progress down the road!


I still look pregnant, and after I eat it's worse.  Which is depressing.  You can see my muffin top in my wedding dress and I can't keep my eyes off of it.
I'm going to be trying the It Works! wrap in a few weeks; by hosting a party I am earning a free one.  I'm also going to be signing up for BeachBody, looking at the TurboFire program.  I've ordered samples of the Shakeology shakes to try as well; if I like them, I may continue taking them.
For now, I'm just trying healthier eating, actually attempting to eat three meals a day (I usually only have 1-2).  Breakfast today was a fried egg with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese.  Lunch was the most amazing salad I've ever had, a Turkey Club from Saladworks (post gym meal).  Dinner consisted of Cheeseburger Macaroni, Salad, and Lemon Pepper Broccoli.  Although I did have a Little Debbie brownie for dessert.  I'm out of peanut butter and couldn't figure out anything else small to curb the sweet craving.
Soooo, in other news.  Wedding stuffs!
Jeff's band came in the mail.  Fits perfectly, amazing condition.  He loves it, so I'm quite happy.  Sitting in the jewelry box on our bookshelf in the bedroom until the big day.
My best friend found her dress!  So all the ladies in the wedding's apparel is purchased!


Tomorrow is going to be a crazy hectic day.  The girls are getting their Easter pictures done at 1:00.  Our photographer, Jessica Snider, is amazing.  She did our Christmas family portraits.  Word is, Easter photos will have fresh flowers and live bunnies!


Almost immediately after pictures, we have a softball skill drill.  Viv's first time playing, so we'll see how she is and how she likes it.  Fortunately, a friend of hers from school is on her team so she'll feel comfortable with her!  There are 4 teams in her age division for Dillsburg...she is #1 on Team 3.  There's yet another lucky number 13 for me!
Afterward, of course, Mommy has to make dinner and go to work, while Daddy takes the girls to a birthday party!  Another little friend from school, Mario, is having his party at the Coliseum, and Schylar was also invited to receive a card for the arcade and to bowl.  She is uber excited to be included with the big kids.
Then this week we go into full swing for softball, practice twice a week.  April 11th is officially the first day of softball, they'll have their parade through town.  So proud of my baby for jumping in and trying something new!  I'm sure she'll have a blast.  

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your weight loss journey! I am looking forward to being able to head back to the gym as well!

    ReplyDelete