Monday, June 22, 2015

I Have an Announcement!

So, it's now official.  He called his parents and one of his sisters on Father's Day and let them know he's going to be a dad.  They're all very excited for him, and hoping for a boy as well.  His other sister I messaged on facebook (I actually get along with her better than he does) and she hopes for a girl, so that we don't have a mini-Jeff lol.
I really want a boy.  To the point of already referring to the creature in my stomach as 'he.'  I'd be happy with a girl, but I really don't want to have to referee between 3 girls!  Plus, I really like the name that we've come up with for a boy.
Still haven't gotten the release to go back to work.  It's been almost two weeks I've been out on leave.  Wednesday last week the doctor faxed in my return paperwork, and I'm still waiting to hear from HR about when I can return since I'll be on restrictions.  I better get paid for this time!!
Anyway, without further ado...the official announcement pictures.




At least I've been able to sleep.  I've been sleeping a lot lately.  Eating it up while I can I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment