Saturday, October 21, 2017

Calling all mom friends!

Hey, look, I'm writing again, and it hasn't been a year! 😂
I wanted to share a rare opportunity with my fellow mom friends.  I'm a member of this great community for moms called weespring.  It's a place filled with every kid-tuned item you could imagine, and real moms with real reviews.  Not long paragraphs like you find on Amazon or Target, just a sentence or two saying yeah this is great, or no this sucks don't buy it!  After becoming a member on weespring, I found it super easy to review stuff and just kept it up.  I had three kids, then became pregnant with Loki shortly after so my knowledge of baby and kid stuff is higher than most!
I was then invited by the founder to be part of their Parent Panel.  An exclusive review club that gets sent products to test (and keep)!  It's been awesome, I'm not going to lie.  I have received a hands-free breast pump attachment, a Diono high-back booster seat for Schylar, and a Baby Jogger stroller AND infant car seat (retail value is over $500 for the set!!).  Plus other smaller items.  Receiving these does require posting reviews on other sites, such as the brand itself, toys r us, etc. and submitting proof to the founder, but totally worth it!
Right now, weespring is opening up the parent panel to new moms, but only by invite of current members.  So here's the deal, if you would like the opportunity to review and keep free baby gear in exchange for your thoughtful feedback, click below one of the appropriate invite links:
Currently expecting your first little one?
Currently expecting your second (or third or fourth) little one?
Have a new baby at home?

Follow those links and set up your profile, then all you need to do is write 25 reviews on products you own (again, no need for you to write a novel; a sentence or two is fine).  Weespring will send you a demographic survey after that and try to match you up with products!

1 comment: